Napolean Art Activity – You will need to be logged into your school Google account to access this document. The document is “View Only”. Once you open the document, select “Make a Copy” from the file menu. This will create a copy in your Drive that you can modify.
NDW 4MI – Indigenous Peoples
- Website Evaluation Report
- Copy this template to take notes from a web source
- Copy this template to take notes from a book source
- Copy this template to take notes from a database article
- CRAAP Test
- Web Evaluation template
Good Online Research Sources
From the Library Learning Commons database collection:
- Canadian Points of View Reference Centre – a database that provides magazine, newspaper and journal articles covering arguments on both sides of a wide variety of issues/topics
- Teen Health and Wellness – provides quality resources on topics related to physical and mental health
- Infobase eBook collection – online nonfiction eBook collection about a large variety of subjects. Books are searchable, with table of contents and index for easy research. NOTE: select “Title and Description Text” rather than “Full Text” in the search field for better results
- ipl2 (formerly The Librarian’s Internet Index) – an online search index that finds quality website sources on a variety of topics. Sources are current up to 2014.