Check out each departments website for:

  • contact information for department members
  • extra opportunities to get involved at PHS
  • courses offered
  • curriculum documents

Academic Issues:

Please contact the teacher directly first to discuss the issue.

Please contact your child’s guidance counsellor if:  they are falling behind in their schoolwork, their behaviour has changed, if you have questions about requirements for graduation or career exploration, or if you want to know who to go to for help at PHS or in the community.

Guidance Alpha:
  • L Brennan   A-G 
  • R Boug  H-O
  • S Bauer P, Q, R, W
  • C Jones S,T, U,V,X-Z
If there is an issue that you feel has not been resolved between a teacher and student, please contact your child’s Vice Principal.
  • Mr. D. Mintz A-K
  • Ms. S. Morris L-Z

Medical Issues:

Please contact your child’s Vice Principal to discuss needs and impact on academics.

  • Mr. D. Mintz A-K
  • Ms. S. Morris L-Z

Upcoming Vacation over 5 days long:

There is a “temporary student withdrawal” form that the student and teacher fill out to ensure a conversation about missed course content.

  • Please notify the main office. The student can pick up this form to bring to their teachers.