- 1How to reach your Guidance Counsellor
- 2Who is my Vice Principal?
- 3PHS School Map
- 4Join the Google Classroom based on your Graduation Date
- 5Why see a Guidance Counsellor?
- 6Guidance Office Contact / Order Transcript
- 7Find out about events important to your future!
- 8How to reach our PHS Child and Youth Worker or our Social Worker?
- 9Why see Cyndi CYW or Ruth Social Worker?
How to reach your Guidance Counsellor
Please use the link below to request an appointment with your Guidance Counsellor:
Please fill out the appointment form to ask your counsellor questions versus emailing. For quick questions, drop down the to guidance office at lunch or in between classes and get an answer.
|Your last name begins with:
|Your Guidance Counsellor is:
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
|K, L, M, N, O, P, Q
|R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
|Guidance Admin. Assistant
Ms. Sharp for inquiries and to ask for a transcript please email:
Who is my Vice Principal?
|Your last name begins with:
|Your Vice Principal is:
Join the Google Classroom based on your Graduation Date
Join your grade’s Google Classroom to learn about upcoming events and information about post-secondary options, scholarships and volunteer opportunities.
- Grade 12, Grade 12+ students – PHS class of 2024 – Code to Join: 7ekxzyr
- Grade 11 students – PHS class of 2025 – Code to Join: tk3n2ji
- Grade 10 students – PHS class of 2026 – Code to Join: ehmiv2b
- Grade 9 students – PHS class of 2027 – Code to Join: k2ogewl
As a way to get school-wide information that could be relevant to you.
Why see a Guidance Counsellor?
- For questions regarding courses; to ask for help if behind in coursework
- To register for summer school, and elearning courses
- To ensure you have completed the requirements for graduation
- To ask about career information, key sites to use to search
- When you are overwhelmed about something going on in your life and you cannot concentrate in class
Guidance Office Contact / Order Transcript
Parents: To contact a PHS Guidance Counsellor please call Preston High School at 519-653-2367 and use extension 5520. At this extension, Ms. Sharp, our friendly Guidance Assistant will retrieve your message, answer your question where possible or direct your call to the appropriate Guidance Counsellor /staff person.
You are able to order school transcripts, ask questions and forward school information using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about events important to your future!
- Explore the Guidance section of the PHS Website to find all sorts of important information to help you navigate your years at PHS and to help you plan your pathway after high school!
- Click through the left sidebar of information to find important information. We take the time to post important dates that you will not want to miss!
How to reach our PHS Child and Youth Worker or our Social Worker?
Please fill out the Appointment Request – SW/CYW Counselling form.
Why see Cyndi CYW or Ruth Social Worker?
Please use this form for anything that you need to talk about. We see students dealing with lots of things, including friend issues, family issues, stress, mental health and struggles with suicidal thoughts. Please reach out. We will do our best to get you in for an appointment within a few days, and will contact you either during class when you are in the building, or by phone/email if you are in the remote learning program.